Friday, September 9, 2011

Amazing Amazing Grace

Today started out early with a counseling appointment at 7 am. It caused me to think of how God is always up working for His glory. He is doling out His favor and His grace on us at all hours of the day and night.

Amazing, Amazing Grace.

After that appointment I began to work on getting ready for the Beth Moore Simulcast tomorrow morning. As I ran from my office to the kitchen to the Gathering Space to the Worship Center and back to my office, I thought of the many women who will gather tomorrow. They will come prepared to worship, hear and learn. Their minds will hopefully be on God during the day because I know He will be with us. It is what He has promised.

Amazing, Amazing Grace.

I then had lunch with my husband using one of our Tubby's coupons. As we sat and ate our steak and cheese subs drinking a real pepsi, there was a peace between us. God gives us peace as we rely on Him and do not give way to fear.

Amazing, Amazing Grace.

After lunch I visited my friend, Lorie who has been confined to home for a very long time. What a joy to hear her speak of the Lord and how He is blessing and working everything out. She said that in the midst of an MS attack. The weather changing too rapidly affects her MS so she is more numb than usual. I looked at her face and saw such joy in spite of the attack. God is at work in my friend.

Amazing, Amazing Grace.

I could go to bed right now because my day has been so full of God's grace but there are more daylight hours to experience what He has yet to show me. My eagerness builds as I look forward to His grace at work.

Amazing, Amazing Grace.

No comments: