Wednesday, October 31, 2012

PSALM OF PRAISE



Stand back!  Don’t crowd me!
 I have a song to sing to my Lord and I need room!
Listen all you people for my God is great!

I lift my hands and sing to His name,
The Holy One, Almighty God,
The Creator, The Christ,
The Risen One, My Savior!

I clap my hands and sing to His name,
The Good Shepherd, The Lamb of God,
The Prince of Peace, The King of Kings,
The Resurrection, My Savior!

I wave my hands and sing to His name,
The Everlasting God, The Life,
The Light of the World, The Master
The Messiah, My Savior!

I fold my hands and sing to His name,
The Bread of Life, Living Water,
The Rose of Sharon, The True Vine,
The Only Begotten Son, My Savior!

I lay my hands on the floor as I kneel and sing to His name,
The Author and Finisher of our Faith,
The Way, The Truth and The Life,
The Great I AM, My Savior!

Listen all you people for my God is great!
I sing to His name here on this earth,
But one day I will sing face to face to My Savior!

No comments: